On January 21, 2010 my drawing class was a lot of fun as I got to use my artistic abilities in two different areas; photography and drawing. At the beginning of the class, the teacher gave instructions on how to warm up to draw different body poses. The teacher asked for class volunteers to pose for the class, the first was a male and the second was a female. It was very interesting to capture the right poses in a picture, something that I had never experience with. The next picture was taken outside the classroom, in the hallway due to the variety of shapes it had; rectangle, circles and lines. As the class moved outside the classroom I took a picture of some of my classmates looking outside the window. The last picture I took was of a couple of my classmates drawing a painting that was on the wall, this picture reflects the different types of art we have. I enjoyed this class because it gave me the opportunity to admire others as they were using their artistic abilities and talents.
-Omar Lopez, USD Drawing I Student
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment